How to navigate through the Benitoite Exhibit
This is the Main Menu, found at the bottom of pages. Each
segment, as described below, is linked to a specific page in the exhibit.
- Return to the front page of the exhibit
- Progress to view the gem images. Smaller, thumbnail
size images are presented first. If you wish to see a larger image, select
- Progress to view the articles.
Articles are presented page-by-page. At the bottom of each
image, you have directional choices.
Progress forward to next page.
Retrace to the previous page.
Return to the very first page of the article.
- Progress to view the maps. Like the images, a
thumbnail is presented first, with options to select on a larger (spatial
and file) size. Additionally, several topographic maps are presented. At
the bottom of each page, you are given the option to progressively view
more detailed (greater scale size) maps of the Benitoite Gem Mine area.
- Progress to view images of the mine. As with gem
images, a thumbnail is first presented, then you
may select to view a larger image.
[ Images of the gem][
[ Navigation Hints]